CSS3 ordered list styles - demo
Andromeda E-Book Publishing:
Dr. Kamal Abdel Malek the director of Andromeda E-book Publishing Department.
Andromeda Publishing works closely with the academic community to publish high quality academic
work and to present the recent findings in the fields that we publish.
Here is an overview of our publishing process:
- Submission: Once you have submitted your book proposal, sample material, and updated CV to
Andromeda editor, your editor will contact you to discuss it.
- Peer Review: Your editor will send your proposal and accompanying material to qualified
scholars in your field of research for peer review.
- Author Response: When the review is complete, your editor will send it to you and invite a
formal response from you.
- Board Approval: With the original proposal, sample material, review, and response in hand,
your editor will present the book to our Editorial Board for approval to publish.
- Contract: You will receive an offer letter followed by a contract with an agreed upon delivery
date of your final manuscript. After signing the contract, your editorial contact will send you
more information about preparing your work for publication.
- Production: Deliver your final manuscript along with supplementary rights and permissions
forms and your book will be handed over to the production department for cover design,
copyediting, proofreading, and binding (for paper editions).
- Publication: Your book is published in an e-Book format or paper edition upon request.
At Andromeda we are always available to provide authors with the necessary support and
guidance throughout the publishing process.